This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable, AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP120XUSB-BK) and silver (AT-LP120XUSB-SV)
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Available in black (AT-LP120XUSB-BK) and silver (AT-LP120XUSB-SV).
3-speed, fully manual operation
DC servo motor
33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
|Wow and Flutter||
<0.2% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||
240V AC, 60 Hz
452.0mm W x 352.0mm D x 141.6mm H
8kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust cover
AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; 1.9m USB cable; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
|Effective arm length||
|Tracking error angle||
Less than 3 degrees
|Applicable cartridge weight||
|USB operation system requirements||
PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)