Used to drive the turntable directly into a mixer, home theatre amplifier or a computer sound card. Precise RIAA balance and 80dB S/N ratio. Switch auxiliary input, eliminating the need to connect and disconnect the source signal as well as the sharing connection of the product. Metal box 145x95x32mm. Includes 12V Powerpack.
Prolink - PA006 Phono Pre Amp
Regular price $80.00
WITH AUXILIARY SWITCH AND VOLUME CONTROL
- High quality RIAA phonograph preamplifier, for use with dynamic magnetic type jukebox.
- Accurate and stable integrated circuit design. Auxilary is buffered with 6dB gain.
- Gold-plated head input and output connection RCA port, reliable performance.
- Stylish, sturdy metal case to increase resistance of electrical noise.
- Volume can be adjusted to balance with signals from other sources.
- Distortion ratio: 0.06% (max).
- The frequency response is: + / -0.5dB, 20Hz - 20kHz.
- Phonograph input: 47K ohm - 200pF nominal.
- Line input: 10K ohm. 6dB gain.
- Output impedance: 100 ohms.
- Channel separation: 50dB.
- Phono sensitivity: 3.3MV.
- Output: 5Vpp max.
- SNR: 70dB.
- Power supply: DC 12V 1A.