Dual CS-440 Fully Automatic Turntable - SALE
It might be fully automatic, but this does not mean it is a "basic" turntabl. The perfect start into the DUAL tradition.
With simple choice of materials, but a high standard of quality, the Dual CS-440 ensures you can enjoy the benefits of many decades of Dual technology and first-class German engineering. This is simply your entry into Dual turntables, and like all other models in the Dual range, 100% MADE IN GERMANY.
Tone arm technology:
Weight balanced tone arm. Pre-set tracking force and anti-skating. Headshell includes ½ inch - fixing-holes and is made of torsion resistant carbon fibre.
Vibration damping wooden chassis on a floating sub chassis. Aluminium platter with antistatic felt mat.
Belt drive with polished flat belt. Electronically controlled DC motor. Viscosity-damped arm lift. Automatic tone arm cue. Auto Stop with tone arm return. Supplied with Moving Magnet DMS 251 S cartridge.
- Speed (RPM) - 33/45
- Speed accuracy in % DIN / WRMS - < +/- 0.12% (DIN)
- Drive Type - Belt Drive
- Rumble-to-noise Ratio - 46dB
- Rumble-noise Ratio - 68dB
- Supplied Cartridge (MM) - DMS 251 S (MM)
- Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Depth sensing capability (300 Hz) - 70 µm at 315 Hz
- Power Supply - 12VDC 150mA
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 125 x 420 x 360mm (does not include lid height)
- Weight - 3.78kg
- Colour - Black, Blue or Red
- Rotational Speed: 33/45/78 rpm
- Synchronization Fluctuations (% DIN / WRMS): 0.07 / 0.04
- Rumble Fremspannungsabstand: 48 dB
- Rumpel-Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Tiefenabtastfähigkeit: 80 ym (315 Hz)
- Höhenabtastfähigkeit: 0.55% (10 kHz)
- Resonance Frequency: 10 Hz
- Eff. Arm Length: 211 mm
- Overhang: 19.5 mm
- Offset Angle: 26.1 °
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 430 x 360 x 130 mm
- Weight: 6.3 kg